Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,728 Posts
lol ArkReever I did not know that I have a sister but hey, who gives a crap :p I say go for it, so what if she was born in a day and raised to the age of 18 in the second XD

1,728 Posts
I agree, just noticed it now, I think it gives other character more depth and life and its a really nice Idea ^^
Edit: I kept it very strict to the character creation so I did not add much about family, although I should have...

1,728 Posts
I must agree with Mr.Sam-U3(because U2 will be a violation of copyrights). Its not because I dont want to edit my post :p

Euphrati don't be so naive, people do tend to fall asleep in the middle of their job, driving, many other things. Its not very common but extreme tiredness can cause someone to fall a sleep in the middle of something. Also take into account that he was wounded, badly if I might add. It came out a little offensive I think, so don't take it the wrong way. Just expressing my opinion here...

1,728 Posts
Quick question before my internet craps all over.
Can I replay to Aldegar\Arkreever's question like I'm in his dream? Make something up.

1,728 Posts
Will get a post up tomorrow, after of course I go to fix my broken tooth which some stupid asshole broke in a concert with a freaking elbow into my fucking cheek XD

1,728 Posts
Then you should have wrote, fed your horses, not horse's. You got me confused XD SO LET THE HORSE DIE XD. I will feed him grass OK, should I edit that, or would you kindly just ignore it?

1,728 Posts
1st of December is not Tuesday ^^ At least thats now what my computer says XD

Anyway, will be writing a post right now.

1,728 Posts
Sooooo.... You are getting confused with days because there is a new WoW next week? Yeah... Yeah... OK, whatever XD

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.