Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· description whore
2,865 Posts
Name: Kiera
Appearance: Tall and slender with flowing blonde hair, her slightly elongated hawkish nose dominates light features making her face look slightly arrogant and sour. Her eyes are tawny brown and contrast deeply with the lightness of her pale moonlight skin

Personality: A starry eyed romantic she is shy of her love, her fantasy figures the princes from her novels, knights on white horses brave and chivalrous. She has grown up in a sheltered existance shoruded from the weights of the world, her dreams fufilled in healing and novels. Thus she cannot understand violence and hatred, the beastman attack leaving her shocked and shaken yet undoubtedly alive. Her feelings at the moment are a muddle, her pure heart and eutopian virtues fighting loss grief and bitter hatred.

She is quiet essentially yet when spurred she will not hold back and the words tend to burst from her in a frenzy of passionate emotion.

Her build is slender, leggy in fact yet she walks with a strange gait, huddled as if under some great weight.
Height:5 foot 8
Weight:50kg

Background: Born, orphaned in the Shallya temple, her mother came having been abandoned by her husband, who left the village to find fame and fortune. Her death during child birth left Kiera orphaned upon the hands of the Shallya. However she was not sent to the orphanages or placed upon the streets, she was taken in by one of the priestesses who was barren, though desperately craved a baby.

Thus Kiera was raised as a Shallya, a healer and midwife throughout her short life. She has been trained to despise battle and war, yet it surrounds her and engulfs her very life. She has never taken a life, nor eaten meat and thus she is as pure as a new born babe.

She is also unwillingly and unwittingly able to tap into the winds of magic in order to heal wounds. Hidden away within the temple they are not aware of her small gift, yet sometimes when desperate, when all hope has gone, her patients will take a sudden turn for the better, there wounds healing or fevers passing away.

Yet questions have begun to dabble about the world outside, why do men make war? what of her true father? Its mysteries taunt her yet still her dedication and devotion mean it would take a big push to steal her away.

An even bigger one to force her to harm a living creature be it man beast or pure evil

Weapon List: A small knife, used to cut vegetables

Equipment: A water bottle, bandages and a variety of poultices and other substances for the healing of wounds

· description whore
2,865 Posts
I understand your desire to keep things rolling and promise you that my post will not disappoint, I didn't earn my medal tossing up half-arsed characters. :wink:
Oh just kick everyone else that posts in the rp threads in the nuts euph, maybe just push the knife in as well :)

Na but in all honesty a euph post is worth the wait

· description whore
2,865 Posts
I'd just like to make a huge public apology. A very stressful time in my life has come about right now involving a sick rabbit a distraught mother a hectic work and uni schedule, exhaustion stress and now to top it all off a broken laptop

I really apologise for not posting not just in this rp but in all rps
My apologies i will endeavour to do better

· description whore
2,865 Posts
Why would he? She isn't standing there doe-eyed like a teenage groupie! She is tending to the mounts... something that isn't strange in the slightest.

I kind of let Deathbringer's post with Keria slide in that aspect, but it should be noted that *I* never stated Dyanah was mooning over Aldegar at this time.
meh
kiera is tired emotional and to be honest rather jealous im pretty sure she would see dynah mooning whatever she was doing

· description whore
2,865 Posts
she shouldn't keep hogging the wounded then should she.
Aldegar and the hunter are exclusively her property...
I mean lets be fair, stick to the horses and our temple trained "healer" wouldn't have a scapegoat

· description whore
2,865 Posts
haughty.... really?
you try and deal with 3 bullheaded men when you've got a vet with a darning needle up your ass

as for prayer, if the mother is up there, i want her on my side, im sure ulric will heal your wolfs wounds :p

i've noticed dynah seems to tend exclusively to the ones she wants to give her a quick grope behind guinevere

coughcoughlslutcough

ugh i think i need a temple trained healer, this cough is really getting bad

· description whore
2,865 Posts
true enough, i stand defeated on that score, didnt read the reavan bit where i beckoned you

and kiera has no intention of asking
during the argument, she agreed to leave aldegar well alone and considering your situation with him and his general criticism of kiera's time keeping, she intends to leave you both in your own proverbial squallor.

Thats not haughty, kiera is just a bit of a bitch if i'm honest, probably another reason added to her jealousy is why she's calling slut.

Young girls today...

· description whore
2,865 Posts
dr's mod of the section for a reason, euph is the best rper i've ever seen for a reason.

The writing quality of this rp is so high because they drag it up by the balls and the gm gives us plenty to work with. From what I've seen of your writing their is very little chance you'll struggle.

i'm trying to keep up with the rps with a very patchy internet connection, i've just moved house so it's whenever i can sneak back into my old house, like now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.