Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was very bord one day and decided i would build a monolith out of foamboard. it took me half a night but turned out ok. i guesstimated on all the mesurments and everything. the crystal was the big problem though but i just sculpted it with styrofoam. later the next day i want to my local gameshop rivals and people were amazed. it was almost the same measurments except mine was a little bit taller.:biggrin:

:biggrin:

although people liked it the would have prefered the crystel be plasticard instead and i agree but im not gonna change the one on there right now. i dont own any monoliths so it was preatty interesting.:biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys sorry without pics. my dads camara has been getting fixed for a while and he is bringing his camara back today so i should have some pics in about an hour

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
After careful consideration the members of heresy have decided that pics are required in this thread. In order to prevent violent confontation please post pics at your earliest convenience.:wink:

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
After careful consideration the members of heresy have decided that pics are required in this thread. In order to prevent violent confontation please post pics at your earliest convenience.:wink:
[ANGRY MOB WITH PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES] HEY! A PERSON SPEAKING AGAINST OUR MOB MENTALITY! GET HIM!!! [/ANGRY MOB WITH PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES]

:p

LOL, never knew you could do that.
Google search, copy and paste...

·
Registered
634 Posts
hey that doesnt look to bad at all mate good job!!! i think you may need to put something around the smaller guns off the side to keep them together though.
maybe a few small necrony bits added and prefect!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Great all round work there predetor. Nice scratch building and certainly cheaper than buying a full model.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Excellent work, both with the model and averting a lynching by the angry mob. Rep for the scratchbuild, looks good.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Pretty slick scratch build, especially for simply, "guesstimating."

Have a fist full o' rep. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys for your awsome coments

:biggrin:

soon i will create a necron lord conversion with a box of necron warriors a destroyer and a lord. cant wait gonna be preatty awsome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts