Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. As I understand it, you may use Wolf Guard as squad leaders or as bodyguards, but may not use them as both. Is this correct?

2. There are certain peices of wargear (the Iron Wolf Amulet for example) that have characteristics of "one only" wargear in the space marines codex. Does this mean they are one only too?

3. Can Wolf Guard be attached to any infantry unit as leaders? I know they can lead grey hunters and blood claws, but how about scouts or long fangs?

·
Registered
238 Posts
1, you can use them as both and they only count as one elitle choice, i think there is a max. of 20 in the whole army.

2, unless it says it in the wargear section then you can have as many as you want.

3, yes they can lead any unit, but if you give him termy armour the scouts cant use there special deployment rules.

Hope this helps. :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
1. As I understand it, you may use Wolf Guard as squad leaders or as bodyguards, but may not use them as both. Is this correct?

Correct mate.

2. There are certain peices of wargear (the Iron Wolf Amulet for example) that have characteristics of "one only" wargear in the space marines codex. Does this mean they are one only too?

>> Iron wolf amulet is a 1 only wargear, but as it can on be used by Wolf priests, and you are limited to 1 wolf priest, then it dont matter.

3. Can Wolf Guard be attached to any infantry unit as leaders? I know they can lead grey hunters and blood claws, but how about scouts or long fangs?
>> Any unit that can take a WG pack leader has the option in the units entry, but scouts and Long Fangs can take them, if you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts