Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just a few quick questions. I just bought the 4th edition codex and I cant find any special rulings for nurlge. Did they do away with squads of 7 getting a free champ?
What rules do Nurlge still have and what do I need to know when building my Deathgaurd army?

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
They killed everything cool about the old Legion rules. In fact, they just simply killed them. You're not overlooking anything... you don't get anything for having seven members in the squad anymore except a pat on the back from folks like me who pay attention to the fluff.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
All Legion specifics are gone untill GW makes a POSSIBLE Chaos Legions codex. So like Son of Horus said the only benefit you get is a nice pat on the back for playing fluffy. If you have some cool gaming partners though you can always make house rules.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Hey I said possible.. if they dont make it I can live with it.. but I have a feeling with enough pressure from the player base it could happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.