Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dozer blades on vindicators? Where do you imagine them going? Rhetorical question aside, for 5 more points, you can do better with a siege shield. Personally, I'd buy extra armor and not drive anywhere, so you can shoot every turn. After that, I question why you're using so many PA marines when it may be raining demolisher shells. I would anticipate some friendly fire casulties.:(
Consider drop pods if you're going to spam marines and also have a Dreadnought. You could take advantage of cheap combi weapons on your WG pods and unload with up to 20 plasma shots,10 melta or any combination of the above on landing. also, cheap power weapons on the WG means that if you wanted to get crazy you could have 4-5 in each squad and still have models to toss as casulties. Also, in your 10 man GH squads, rather than specializing each squad with a type of heavy weapon, consider saving points by taking the free flamer and then putting a free plasma or melta on the 10th man.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.