Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Probably a simple answer but I am unsure. It says you get one challenge per close combat - does that refer to the 'phase' or each individual scrum. (As it were) So I get that you can only have one per combat but could we have more than one challenge going on at different places battles.

And after a challenge is ressovled, but the units are still fighting; could they start a new start a new challenge next round in the ongoing combat?

Thanks,

MVL.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
You can have multiple challenges going on, one for each active assault on the board.

If you win a challenge, that is it for that character in that assault phase. You will need to wait until the next assault phase to challenge again.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Unless, of course, you turn into a Spawn and can never challenge again!
I totally agree with you. it would be nasty to be turned into a sPLAARGLEASSSSHFFSSSGGLLL!!!!!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Well, ideally Kharn didn't charge alone, so his fellows and him help block the lone ramp on the Land Raider, forcing an Emergency Disembarkation by the passengers... so you get the assault. But yeah, can't help that spawnhood out.

Of course, all of this talk of spawnhood is assuming a CSM army, which we have no guarantee that VictorLazarus even takes...

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Well, ideally Kharn didn't charge alone, so his fellows and him help block the lone ramp on the Land Raider, forcing an Emergency Disembarkation by the passengers... so you get the assault. But yeah, can't help that spawnhood out.

Of course, all of this talk of spawnhood is assuming a CSM army, which we have no guarantee that VictorLazarus even takes...
Oh, don't mind my chaotic musings...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts