Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heyhey, I'm currently working on six Steampunk characters for someone's Kickstarter project (launching on the 21st, so very soon!).

The sixth dude isn't pictured, but soon will be (i hope!). So here we got the Commodore, Jack Union (in a spiffing suit and posing atop a Jabberwock's head), the Mayor in a dancing pose, the Engineer and the Nurse.

Mayor and Engineer are done at this point, Union Jack will be finished next. Commodore and Nurse require some more work, and the sixth guy, the Policeman, will take some more work as well.

Hope you like them so far! It's a very intersting project as each model is based on a Steampunk performer of whom I hope to post pictures as well!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Great job painting these, the style you have chosen compliments the models well!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments, guys! :)

These are about 35mm from foot to eye, so rather tall. From what I worked with before, I think these remind me of the Discworld minis the most. :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update time!

Jack Union is done now, same as the Commodore the Policeman is almost done, still needs some neatening up and some more work on the little cloak and jacket.

Here are some of the pictures I got sent as reference:

Hope you like the minis and enjoy the pictures. :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, they're all finished, just in time for the Kickstarter to commence tomorrow!

Btw, the reason for the minis to bei ~35mm size is that they're supposed to go with all the other steampunk-y stuff that's out (Malifaux, Infamy, that wild west thing, ...) for which the minis are always taller than 28mm.

Commodore and his Monkey:

Policeman:

Mayor:

Jack Union:

Nurse:

Engineer:

Against a white background:

Hope you like them. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts