Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have this vision of World Eaters joining forces with Death Guard in a massive Forge World Warband...game-wise, this seems like a strong combination of seriously tough units offering ranged and support to seriously deadly close combat units, the slow plodding troops of the Death Guard advancing as the drop pods of the World eaters crash amidst the enemy formations to engage in the swinging of many chain-axes (fluff), etc etc...but even more fluff-wise, im inspired to think on a story for this unholy union as the slow process of putting this Army together begins...

a} what is the likelyhood of this? World Eaters are split into warbands...Death Guard are known travellers

b} could say, Lord Zhufor, Kharn or Angorn ever meet Typhus? ...would thier Gods be at odds?...it seems to me that the most likely alliance between any two of the four Chaos Gods would be Khorne and Nurgle as they could both profit from the same battlefield...and likely also that the two "HQ's" of either force would come to that same conclusion...

...little is known of Typhus at least, that i can find besides his origin...are there any books (novels) that go into any more detail about him? there is definately more account on World Eater activity and champions there-of...

...come to think of it Kharn and Zhufor are infamous for thier treacherous behavior..Kharn is obvious but Zhufor is alittle more subtle, (if thats even the right word lol) simply beating others into submission and eventual "assimilation" into the warband...what would Typhus' think of this?...would the newly "released" Deamon Prince Angorn be a more likely "ally" to Nurgles Chosen?

...an intersting and fun dilema...any ideas...corrections...updates....? :read: :eek:k:

·
Registered
84 Posts
If your finding it hard to make it plausible for Kharn, Zhufor, or Angorn to ally along side Typhus then you can always creat your own Champion of Khorne, don't forget the chaos gods only favour those who are of use to them at any given moment, so it would make sense that should the above 3 not take kindly to the alliance Khorne, and Nurgle as well, would rise a new champion to fulfill this role

like the idea will be watching with intrest

1 - 2 of 2 Posts