·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Damnit that's a nice army.

I've seen your Ultramarines progressing but I had no idea you'd done this much untill now. They look so good all together.

I wish I had the talent/time/patience to paint a whole army like this.

I'd rep you for this, but I did earlier for your Vanguard :p

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I have seen a green tide before, but damn if a blue tide looks amazing too! Congrats on a fine job and not to mention, the wonderful painting on each and every model. I am not an Ultramarines fan, but I am a fan of people who devote so much time and energy into there armies. +rep for sure.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Wow. When I saw 9140 pts and Ultramarines in the title, I immediately thought "Oh, god, not another 13-year-old with Daddy's paycheck to help his army" but then I saw your actual force and damn, it is nice! You even made my least favourite chapter look good! +rep!

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Me likey, I wish my Ultras we're painted so well....

I guess its time for me to start a new company... Damn you for showing us your damn cool blue army!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
dam you for painting so well !!!!!! joking i dont hate you:p just amazed you have put that much time in on all of that i have 10k and only 2k is painted so ill have to give you rep.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Holy crap on a stick! That is fantastic. And the painting standard is just awesome:eek:k:!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm starting to hit a big blue wall with painting. I think I may be over stretching myself batch painting 2 vindicators. Each stage on each tank is taking quite a while and it's becoming difficult to stay focussed. It will be good to get these 2 tanks painted though, it'll boost points and add another formation to the apocalypse collection (linebreaker).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts