Before the start of the battle, generate the Ct'an Powers of each C'TAN SHARD using the table below. You can roll a D3 to generate them randomly (rerolling duplicates), or pick the ones you want the C'tan Shard know.
- Antimatter Meteor: Roll a D6; On a 2+ the closest visible enemy unit within 24" of the C'tan Shard takes D3 mortal wounds.
- Time Arrow: Choose a visible unit within 24" from the C'tan shard and roll a D6. If the result is greater than than the Wound's characteristic, a model is killed.
- Seismic Assault: Roll a D6 for each model in the nearest enemy unit within 24" of the C'tan Shard. For each result equal to 6 it suffers a mortal wound.
Evertime this model suffers an unsaved wound, roll a d6. If the result is lower than the damage, ignore the damage
Reanimation protocols are made at the start of your movement phase. Roll a D6 for every slain model, on a 5+ it comes back. You can roll again in the following turns. You cannot roll if the whole unit is slain.
- Gauss Flayer 24" Rapid Fire 1 S4 AP-1 D1
- Gauss Blaster 24" Rapid Fire 1 S5 AP-2 D1
- Gauss Cannon 24" Heavy 2 S5 AP-3 D3
- Heavy Gauss Cannon 36" Heavy 1 S9 AP-4 D6
- Twin Linked Heavy Gauss Cannon 36" Heavy 2 S9 AP-4 D6
- Gauss Flayer Array 24" Rapid Fire 5 S4 AP-1 D1
- Tesla Carbine 24" Assault 2 S5 AP0 D1
- Tesla Cannon 24" Assault 3 S6 AP0 D1
- Tesla Destuctor 24" Assault 4 S7 AP0 D1
- Twin Linked Tesla Destuctor 24" Assault 8 S7 AP0 D1
- Tesla Sphere 24" Assault 5 S7 AP0 D1
- Particle Caster 12" Pistol 1 S6 AP0 D1
- Particle Beamer 24" Assault 3 S6 AP0 D1
- Particle Shredder 24" Heavy 6 S7 AP-1 D3
- Particle Whip 24" Heavy 6 S8 AP-2 D3
two profiles, the second has additonal rules but they are too small for me to read
- low power 24" Heavy D3 AP-2 D3
- high power 72" Heavy D3 Ap-5 D6
- dispersed 8" Heavy D6 S5 AP-1 D1
- concentrated 24" Heavy ?3? S8 AP-4 D6
the concentrated special rule might be the same like melta weapons
- antimatter meteor: on a 2+, closest enemy in sight gets d3 mortal wounds
- time arrow: choose an unit within 24 and roll a d6, if the result is more than the wound stat of the unit's models, remove a model
- seismic assault: roll a d6 for each model of the closet unit within 24 of the ctan, for each 6 is a remove
- Gaze of Death 12" Assault D6 S- AP-4 D3
at the start of enemy turn choose a character within 12 and it can't active rules
at the beginning of your turn choose a sautek infantry within 6 and add 1 to advance, charges and hit rolls passing madness: roll a d3, choose an infantry unit within 6 at the start of the turn
- 1: avenge the fallen: + 1 attack
- 2: stop the rebellion: +1 to bs
- 3: sunmills? charge!: reroll charge