Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking to start a Vampire Counts army for funsies, but being me I had to find some schtick to make it different. After a bit of thinking, I decided I'd base the vampires themselves around the idea of two vampire brothers from modern day jumping back in time and raising an army. So what I'm having trouble finding is models for the two brothers themselves; one will be a mage who I will look for on my own, but the one I'm stuck on is the melee fighter who I want to be a teenage (or early 20's) biker badass, just like... Well, yeah... The Lost Boys vampires. For those of you who don't know (or remember) what I'm talking about, here's a glimpse of the idea:

I'll do the painting to make it look vampiric, so any models that have that 80's big hair and leather jacket look to them are. Preferably a spiteful and/or psychotic grin Modern weapons like a pistol or something are fine as well.

Anybody seen anything like this? Thanks in advance!

P.S. No Mullets Please.

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
The guy in the top left of this group would be almost perfect I think, just remove the pistol and replace with a medieval appropriate weapon:

The models can be found here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts