Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SdKfz 222 armoured car :)

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually finished this about two days after posting the "before" picture, but I needed the transfers to arrive and I was also away Fri-Sun........ :laugh:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Could do :p

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
And finally posting up, with mere days to complete, my 20 skeleton archers.

Sorry it took so long, I ordered them from ebay so they took ages to get here. Then I had to find some bits online to round the unit out to 20. Then make them and undercoat them etc. You know how it is.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Here's my eBay restoration b4

Wasn't expecting much as even after stripping, it looked like it had been put together with an industrial glue gun and dunked in several layers of paint. But here it is ready to lay waste to the war machines of the corpse god.

I haven't touched the base yet, as I've got a shit load of blood letters and a kytan to still put together by December :shok:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am waiting on a few bits to come in the post before I can do anything on my new Night Lords army. Fingers crossed. @Tawa, will there be a few days into next month before you close the thread?
Probably the 5th mate :)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Afraid i'm going to have to hand my first real-life card in this month. Had two stressful shitty days and the rest of the month hasn't been much better, Black Library Live being the glowing exception, so i've just not been up to painting and don't think I will be at all this week. Will hopefully post two entries in Month Three.

LotN

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
Hey guys. Unfortunately I won't be finishing this month. I have been dying from a cough this week whilst I forced my self to go to work seven days straight.

I did try and make a last ditched effort yesterday but I didn't want to rush them and compromise on the painting.

I will finish them off next week, plus I have something really exciting in mind for month 3!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.