Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here we go. Have at it! :good:

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
Huzzah! forward unto death or glory!!!!

Starting with a wee cheeky assassin, to ease my way back into this madness!

Edit: I added a suppressor to his pistol, and I'll most likely swap out the base to a 32mm

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Month One: An MMG Team.......

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
Hey guys,

Opposite to Oldman78, I'm jumping in this month with an ambitious 20 skeletons:

Armed with spears and Tomb King's shields, they should look pretty good. Not overly sold on the round bases yet, but we will see.

Oh some of them have a base coat, I hope that's ok. They are the most un-touched skeletons I have left.

Cheers,
The Gunslinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
So in a slight amendment to my original plan, I will be completing a combination of my French and Chindits for my APC. This month is my three Chindit characters;

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And here's the finished MMG Team......

·
Registered
522 Posts
Ere we go!
Some more Flash Gitz! 2 more squads and I'll have Kaptin Badrukks Gitz for some master crafted naughtiness.
Sorry the pic is on the wonk, Tiny pic seems to be having a moment.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I'll be starting the month with ten Crypt Ghouls, still have to decide which base to use though. I think i'll wait to see what these new texture paints are about before I make a final decision.

LotN

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when the uploading issue is sorted can I submit them or do I have to do another unit?
Looks like the issue is sorted. Nice Cultists, one point to you :)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Yay! Death for the win!

Also just seen those texture paints, I need that snow one in my life!
>:)

Yeah I think the snow one is going to win. Perhaps a base of Stirland Mud with a large amount of Valhallan Blizzard placed over it would create the effect that I want. Really I want to cover the entire base in snow, but I don't know if that would work or look good considering the snow paint seems to be of a different substance to the others.

LotN

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
>:)

Yeah I think the snow one is going to win. Perhaps a base of Stirland Mud with a large amount of Valhallan Blizzard placed over it would create the effect that I want. Really I want to cover the entire base in snow, but I don't know if that would work or look good considering the snow paint seems to be of a different substance to the others.

LotN
I'm thinking the same thing. For both the Guard and my undead.
I wouldn't cover the entire base in snow, better to let some mud and tundra come through underneath.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I'm thinking the same thing. For both the Guard and my undead.
I wouldn't cover the entire base in snow, better to let some mud and tundra come through underneath.
Curious how one paints "tundra". That could be the solution to my conundrum with the Ghoul bases.

LotN

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
Curious how one paints "tundra". That could be the solution to my conundrum with the Ghoul bases.

LotN
I can't say I have a tutorial for it. But my understanding is tundra is still grassy but just cold :laugh:

Something like that?

Actually the example GW used in their textured paints pdf example works nicely.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Meant to put this up for a few days already but... This year, I'm building an Imperial Guard contingent to add Big Guns to my Sisters. So I'm starting off with a really, really big gun. Took a bit to assemble because the rear end had to be... fixed.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.