Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

541 - 560 of 642 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
From GoonBandito on Dakka:

And the biggest reason S&P can't overwatch @Woodzee316, is an artificial limitation to keep it from being too like Relentless.
yeah but it doesn't make sense as there is no bonus for the thousand sons it's not like we can take heavy weapons. anyway this is probably for a different thread so i'll leave it at that. and stay on thread.

No Escape, it is gonna hurt my trukk orks list (that's funny that it came up as we were actually planning a house ruling that because we figured if you dropped a grenade into the back of a truck then the occupants would cop it). oh well at least I have my foot sloggers :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I come back to my question about sisters, if we have no psykers than our Deny pool is seriously depleted, we only get +1 from adamantium will. I thougt the sisters where supposed to be extra-immune to psykers.. not less

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
So what the consensus, this thing worth $69 if you already have 6th edition?
Depends on what you want from the rule book. If you just want the rules you may have to wait for the boxed set version to be available. If you want all the other things, like pretty pcitures, you should get the $69 version (or £50 version in the UK).

Personally I'm going for the big book, as I always have.

·
Registered
102 Posts
So what the consensus, this thing worth $69 if you already have 6th edition?
At this moment in time GW have in the short term priced me out of the hobby. However (not knowing how income is in the USA) I think it is quite possibly worth it in the end considering how many GW toys I own.
Should GW introduce a two year life span into their games rules, then assuming you purchase on or near release, thats £25/$34.50 per year or about £0.49/$0.67 per week
I still wish 6th edition had another year to go though

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm just going to sit it out till the boxset rule book goes on ebay. Don't see me getting a game in for awhile anyways. Last fall a few friends started getting to know the rules for 6th.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
A previous post implies that you can now be locked in combat with non-walker vehicles. Is this correct? A massive potential boon to combat armies if true.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I mention it simply because of a mention that you are locked in combat if you are base to base with another model, with no exclusion for vehicles mentioned in the same sentence.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
At the very soonest, tomorrow since 7th doesn't hit till then. I figure sometime next week or the week after.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
You mention jetbikes didn't change in your review... So no changes to their turboboost/jink save?

My mate has his panties in a twist about his DE reavers doing fly by attacks and his jink saves... :)

541 - 560 of 642 Posts