1 - 20 of 642 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
It is still available on the UK site. This could just be the fact that they are currently out of stock. This is the process they have been currently following with the new web page.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is still available on the UK site. This could just be the fact that they are currently out of stock. This is the process they have been currently following with the new web page.
Out of Stock is listed differently though. Which is why I was surprised to see this. It could be a mistake (I've emailed Customer Service about it to find out more) but it could be legit too.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It doesn't state out of stock or no longer available on the UK site, but you can't add it in your cart.
(Though you can add the other language versions)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
No Longer Available on the Finnish site as well.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Btw did you notice you cant buy formations on the new site anymore? I mean like apocalypse formations, space marine company and chapter formations aswell.

7th ed is imminent =) pistols inclose combat hell yeah.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Btw did you notice you cant buy formations on the new site anymore? I mean like apocalypse formations, space marine company and chapter formations aswell.

7th ed is imminent =) pistols inclose combat hell yeah.
I think formations went away with the new site. They were just one click bundles with no savings anyways.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welp, 7th edition is starting to sound an awful lot like 2nd edition.

And for that I'll give a, "Fuck yeah!"

(Though not the cost of another giant book so soon.) Who knows maybe they're finally going digital.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Just did a quick check and you can now add the UK version to the shopping cart, so it definitely still available on the UK.

·
Registered
48 Posts
both French and English versions on the canadian site are "No longer Available"
40k Apoc and escalation are still available in both languages however

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
I've only just now started to play 6e on a regular basis. All my hard memorizing about to me made redundant so son? :laugh:

Or maybe not, but who knows. I'm cool with either way.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very suspicious if the other BRBs are vanishing as well. If this is a glitch with the new website, that would be pretty bad. Not being able to order a $80 item off their website for any amount of time is $$ lost for GW.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Add to cart has vanished here, if it returns everywhere in the next few days 7th isn't incoming
if it stays like this it looks like they have gambled on an early new rulebook

·
Registered
564 Posts
yep also "no longer available" on the Australian website.

that sort of sucks, just finally got my head around all the rules and don't need to look them up as regularly.

What, has it been about 2 years?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
yep also "no longer available" on the Australian website.

that sort of sucks, just finally got my head around all the rules and don't need to look them up as regularly.

What, has it been about 2 years?
Not even that, think it was September time 2012.

I think it's far too soon for a new ruleset, but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

If they do bring out 7th i hope they'll have the option to get a smaller rule book from launch. I'm not shelling out £45 for a new BRB and i don't really need another starter set.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2014/04/40k-6th-edition-is-being-pulled.html

BOLS confirms and corroborates Nafka's May 24 preorder date.

That's what, a year and a half into 6e? Ridiculous. Most likely a bandaid on some 6th issues and minor tweaks, as I see it.

Ugh. I sure as hell don't want to have to buy another overpriced rulebook on such a short turnaround, nor do I want the rumored Ork/Blood Angel starter kit. GW had better not keep hiking codex and rulebook prices if they want me to buy them...

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very stupid gamble if this is true.
Depends on the cards they're holding and if this really is a full new edition and not just a revised rulebook.

Also with all the complaints about 6th are we really lamenting it going away without seeing if the new edition (if it is a full edition) is actually better?

1 - 20 of 642 Posts