Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I hear bad things. For all you guys and girls who collected an army with force organization in mind you wasted your time. The chart is still there but no longer has to be used so says a GW employee in the next white dwarf. For those of you who always wanted to be complete asses this shall be you crowning point. Next a new phase is being introduced called the psychic phase wonder what you do there? Oh and demon players throw out your armies because they can now be despelled by average joe and psykers can now become magical conduits for demonic possession that works for the corpse god. Oh not to mention who knows the spell system for fantasy cause if you do you will feel right at home cause that's how things work in the year 40000. Finally 23 new missions to play................. YAY NOW WE CAN BE COMPLETELY CONFUSED!!!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
so you just repeated in whining terms what we already know? wow, thank you.

Reactions: Haskanael

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a problem but news flash some didn't know so I say screw force org 50 leman Russ rush bring it lol my plague marines got this or my raven guard too

·
Registered
443 Posts
Is it supposed to be a troll post? Or are you from the past and time traveled to the future to tell us this but mistook a date.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look in the next white dwarf you will also see a section on demonology for the game its irritating and will kill the game to new players

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Anyway, moving on..... :)

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
I think we can safely close this one.

In the future please ensure you're posting in the appropriate forums. Things concerning news/rumors about upcoming releases belong in the News and Rumors section. And we've been keeping a pretty decent thread for 7th edition going there. It might even clarify a few things for you, such as regarding the missions you were talking about (which are a mission card system under the "Maelstrom of War" game types that are played to earn VP during the game instead of just tallying things up at the end).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.