Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Most paople will tell you to drop the guardians and get some dir avengers, which dont get me wrong is a better option but i do like the guardians due to the heavy weapons they can move and shoot with. I think you should replace the bright lances on the writhlords with scatter lasers and use the saved points to get a warlock with emblden power in each guardian squad. This will give them more punch if they get bogged down in combat and will have a better chance to pass their morale checks.

Run the farseer in one of the guardian squads to take advantage of the fortune power and you should be laughing when you get to reroll the cover saves. Harlies are the best choice in a footdar list, i have found that the the veil of tears power from the shadowseer is most invaluable. You might want to think about replacing the death jester with one of these awsome models, they will ensure your harlies survival as they fleet across the battlefield.

Hope that has answerd your question and is some use to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.