Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

461 - 480 of 841 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'd assume the same army that has this also has Dreadnoughts that have learned to "Tanksurf" and indeed use it as a legitimate transport strategy.
I demand a model of a Dread surfing a Rhino now. If 6th ed lacks this it will suck, regardless of whatever other babble it does have.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well now of you can drop a Land Raider from a Stormraven and the Land Raider can carry a (possibly surfing) dread from which I assume now has a capacity to carry 5 models on it's shoulders who don't count as moving whenever they disembark...

Gentlemen, I think we have the greatest game ever created here.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Well now of you can drop a Land Raider from a Stormraven and the Land Raider can carry a (possibly surfing) dread from which I assume now has a capacity to carry 5 models on it's shoulders who don't count as moving whenever they disembark...

Gentlemen, I think we have the greatest game ever created here.

On a 2+ the Surfing Dread can balance two more Dreads, one on each shoulder, who can balance 3 between them on a 3+, who can in turn balance 4 on a 4+, all the way to 6 on a 6+. Failure to make the roll causes them all to wipe out and resolve hits against the Land Raider like they had made a ramming attempt from a distance equal to how far the fell.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
How many dreadnaughts could a Matt Ward dreadnaught chuck if a Matt Ward dreadnaught could chuck dreadnaughts?

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
We need to make cheerleader dreadnoughts that can do human. . . . er dreadnought . . . pyramids. S8 AP1 pom pom punch.

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
With a terminator as the small one they toss into the air to do all kinds of flips before being caught.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
And we could have a comtemptor as the one fat chick who always fucks up the whole routine :laugh:

Woohoo mahfuckas! 2000 posts.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Well, with all that, what we really need is Bloodball 40 000k

Phil

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts
I want to see a Furioso Librarian Dreadnought riding a Thunderwolf, inside a Land Raider, inside a Storm Raider, inside a Thunderhawk, accompanied by a Storm Talon and with Psybolt Ammo.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Nah, I want Acolyte Henchmen inside a chimera inside a rhino inside a land raider inside a storm raven inside Coteaz' mind.

Inquisiception.

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts
Nah, I want Acolyte Henchmen inside a chimera inside a rhino inside a land raider inside a storm raven inside Coteaz' mind.

Inquisiception.
Someone Rep this man!

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
461 - 480 of 841 Posts