Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Alliances on GW website is exact same as in the Double Weeks, so one can assume the level of alliance between them is the exact same as well. Only thing that's different seems to be the bonuses and negatives.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Oh. Look. More space marines in the artwork, 'cause we OBVIOUSLY aren't force-fed enough of 40k's pretentious poster-boys already.
Seriously? People need to get over this "I hate Space Marines" thing, because that's what 40k is centered around. Always has been, always will be. It's Mankind vs Everything Else, and the Marines are Mankinds Best.

Space Marines form the core of the 40k game. Get over it.

Thanks for the write-up, I couldn't get the allies boxes to work.

But yes, Guard would be everywhere. Traitors, slaves, turncoats to the greater good, all are possibilities because humans are weak :wink:
So basically Nids got screwed over. Way to go GW!
Who else here seriously thought the invaders from another galaxy who only want to eat everything would get to ally?

The FAQs might give the option for Hive Fleets to ally together, so don't worry, you too may well be able to have 4 slots in everything plus an extra HQ...

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Who else here seriously thought the invaders from another galaxy who only want to eat everything would get to ally?

The FAQs might give the option for Hive Fleets to ally together, so don't worry, you too may well be able to have 4 slots in everything plus an extra HQ...
I don't know, maybe organizations who have been infiltrated by gene-stealer cults? Or maybe some Inquisitor found a rare psyker who could control Tyranids that were cut off from the hive mind. Or insert any other story players can come up with.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Imperial Guard seems to benefit the most, as they can ally with everyone but nids.
And tau too

Seriously? People need to get over this "I hate Space Marines" thing, because that's what 40k is centered around. Always has been, always will be. It's Mankind vs Everything Else, and the Marines are Mankinds Best.

Space Marines form the core of the 40k game. Get over it.
Well said, completely agree.

561 - 574 of 574 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.