Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok just a quickie, local store is having a small 500pt tournament and just wanted some quick feedback on a list i slapped together seeing as i've just started my Dark Angels (using Vanilla codex).

Force org is HQ + 1 Troops min, then 1 of elite, FA OR HS

Librarian - nullzone and ??? (not sure what to take here)

5 man tac squad - sgt with combiflamer
LasPlas razorback

5 man sternguard - all combi melta (i only have these 5 atm)
LasPlas razorback

this is bang on 500 and we can do 1v1, 2v2, 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1 etc for some fun

The armies i have seen so far (seeing as i'm waiting for my razorbacks >_<) are:

Necrons - 15 warriors + lord with warscythe and rezorb

Kroot - all i could make out was a unit of reqular kroot, kroot snipers, i think 3 krootox? and some flying thing?

Spacewolves - think a wolf priest, a unit of grey hunters, 3 wolfguard terminators with TH/SS and a TLLC+ML dread

Dark Angels - Think a chaplain, 5 man tac squad and a 5man dev squad with 4 plasma cannons

Space Marines - Chaplain in termi armour, 5 sniper scouts and 5 termies with an assault cannon

Spacewolves - No idea on HQ, looked like 2 units of grey hunters or bloodclaws not 100% and an AC pred (no sponsons)

my mate might take his BA army so can expect 2 more razorbacks with TLAC's when we team up.

·
Registered
220 Posts
if you put your sternguard in a rhino they can shoot out of it and you may get away with less than 5 combimeltas as it's a 500pt game, a point value that limits mech output. maybe some combi flamer for some antihorde. with the libby i'd run avenger for some more antihorde and the ap3 will help vs. all of those marine players. if you drop the stern lasplasrazz you could put a pf on your tac sgt.

good luck man

1 - 2 of 2 Posts