Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and my friend have entered a doubles tourny with 500pt and 1 hq and troop (require) + one extra of every slot. With the new deamon prince comming out ive decided a small plauge army would be fun the convert and themematically build :D. I was thinking of an elite force, the creme de la creme supported by newly turned renegades (my ally playin as loyalist scumm ;) ). Im goin to be mainly playing eldar and tau as they are prominent in my area.

This is my idea so far:

Deamon Prince "Bubbon the Filth Bringer" w/ MoN, Wings, Warptime-175pts

Squad "Poxus" w/ 6*plauge marines, 2*melta, AC, pw-188pts

Blessed Squad "Tussion" w/ 3*Terminators, MoN, RAC, 2*combi-melta (or flamer), 2*PF, chain fist-200pts

Any good?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any ideas?

·
Registered
941 Posts
try this,

Prince, MoN warptime
7 plague marines, 2 meltas, champ w/ PF, rhino
5 plague marines, 2 meta guns
3 termies, MoN 3 PFs, 3 combi flamers

the prince and the guys in the rhino charge up the center, the 5 guys hold your home objective, and the 3 termies suicide deep strike and wreak some seriouse havoc!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers 4 the reply but, isnt that more like 750pts then 500pts? I can see what u r sayin and if i expand ill go down the route you've put but i need to keep the list to under 500pts

thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
then maybe drop the squad of 5:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Besides dropping/downgrading the Termies, I can't come up with anything. I recommend you play test the crap out of it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so is it good then?

·
Registered
941 Posts
possibly, play around 10 casual games and see what happens, then change what doesn't work, and keep what does!:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts