Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
You know your gaming group better than we do, but for me I feel like the list is just a bit fragile for a fairly elite army. Those chosen are super expensive for an alpha strike unit, and I don't think the mark of nurgle will help too much when the opponent gets to fire back after they've landed. Admittedly I don't know what a dreadclaw does but for me those plasma chosen are going to have to do a ton of damage when they arrive and even that amount of plasma will struggle to return its investment before they get shot at the following turn

Can the lord definitely not join the seekers even though he gets the daemon special rule? Whether he can or not, I'd reconsider the lance and fist (though it's a really cool idea aesthetically) since you won't be getting +1 attack for pairing them together

I have to go but I plan to get back to this later!

· Registered
532 Posts
I'm trying to think of a good way to use those plasma chosen but I'm struggling. They're so expensive! Simply mounting up in a rhino seems like a bad idea in a list with no other vehicles, since it paints a huge target on that rhino. There's always the option to run them as plasma gun havocs which will save a load of points and allow cheap ablative wounds which isn't an option for marked chosen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.