Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I've had enough of 500 point Helldrakes and Leman Russes. I want a competitive nay, OP list and this is what I have constructed so far
HQ- Prime with 2 boneswords (not enough for lashwhip) 90 points

Troops- 10 Termagaunts- 50 points

- Tervigon 160 points

Sub total - 210 Points

Heavy Support- Trygon 200 Points

I have yet to play a game with this hope to get advice by the 3rd of November (Thats when my weekly tourny is)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I like this list but personal preference leads me to a big HQ choice rather than a large HS choice, and there are two reasons for this:
1) HQ is mandatory therefore you may as well but your big beasty here..rygon
2) Trygon are good but not as good as a fully kitted Flyrant - which you will get for the same points as the trygon and the prime

And who knows a lucky roll on the warlord table might even make your flyrant scoring..

Just my five cents

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like this list but personal preference leads me to a big HQ choice rather than a large HS choice, and there are two reasons for this:
1) HQ is mandatory therefore you may as well but your big beasty here..rygon
2) Trygon are good but not as good as a fully kitted Flyrant - which you will get for the same points as the trygon and the prime

And who knows a lucky roll on the warlord table might even make your flyrant scoring..

Just my five cents
I have no flyrant:( I am saving for one but the last one I had broke (grr finecast). Anyway thank you for your advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts