Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is a 500 point list I wrote up... it's pretty flamer-heavy with one exorcist for the heavy backup. I figure in 500 point matches, heavy armor shouldn't be TOO prevalent, but in the case that it is, my girls will be good at chasing the few squads off of objectives while the exorcist pounds on the heavies from afar. I figure it's vulnerable to a cheesy 500 point heavy armored type list, as the exorcist is the only thing that can possibly counter armor, so if that's out... well, hopefully that doesn't happen!

So what do you guys think?

canoness

5 battle sisters
1 flamer
1 heavy flamer

5 battle sisters
1 flamer
1 heavy flamer

5 dominions
4 flamers
1 superior
1 immolator
twin linked heavy flamer
extra armor
dozer blade

1 exorcist

·
Registered
398 Posts
At the very least it would be good to have the multi-melta on the immolator. It would mesh well in there with the 4 flamer crew. Possibly destroy the vehicle (first shooting with the TL multi-melta and then maybe the exorcist) and then using the 4 flamer to roast the contents.

I don't really think the flamer on the immolator works in many situations to ever make it worthwhile, and you already have a ton of flamers in there on everything else.

·
Registered
132 Posts
the sisters on foot... they are rather fragile.. and its along slog to flamer range....

that being said, i cant think of a way out of that.

Well that would be 2 immolators with meltas instead of the exo. but thats not that cool either.

I find sisters hard to list under 1k...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would say same as above, you have more to worry about than just vehicles. Anything in heavier armor or even HQ units that become uber resilient can usually be put down with a well placed melta. I would find a way to put at least a couple of them in there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts