Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this saturday im goin to a city fight tournament so 0-1HQ choice 0-1 Elite 1-? Troops 0-1 FA 0-1 Heavy

the list

274-8 1ksons Sorcerer w/Gift of Chaos and Meltabombs
225- 3 Obliterators

i figure ill just gun down marines from far away with the sorcerer there to take out anything scary in assault
the obliterators will be 3 obliterator, they should rip any vehicles to shreds and blast away any large groups of enemys.
the one thing i worry about is line of sight with city fight there will be alot of terrain in the way
any suggestions?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Depending on what you expect to face gift of chaos could be either a waste or amazing. I wouldn't expect too many high priority targets for it at a low point cost. If there are, Oblits can take them out. A plague marine squad with plasmas might be a better alternative. You might need that power fist.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I do 8 zerkers, skull champ w/ PF, A Lord w/ MoK and daemon weapon, and 7 raptors w/ 2 flamers!:biggrin: (I don't think you need alot of fire power in city fight, you need stuff that getts in close!):biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
from playing city fight i have found two things that are awesome. if playing chaos space marines take a demon prince with lash. that and take something that can kill everything after u lash it down. that and flamers are nice. thoughif u take a tank it can really help u get around with all the roads. but really it is an excuse to have fun. just take whatever units u like, you will have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts