Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so me and 2 of my friends played a 500 point game
Me being chaos and and at the sight of the list i was playing with my nid and eldar player decided to team up

My chaos list looked like this:
Chaos Lord: Dark Blade Bolt Pistol Daemonic Aura
Obliterator x1
Rhino: Havoc launcher
Marines Squad 1: x5 Hvy Bolter Plasma Rifle
Marines Squad 2: CC squad Melta Gun
Champ 1: Power Fist, Combi-Bolter
Champ 2: Power Sword, Plasma Pistol
My nid friend playin with a VC carni, 8 termaguants, 8 hormaguants, 3 warriors as Hq, 2 DS, 1 VC1, and 6 genestealers
Eldar friend playin with A tooled up farseer, 12 storm guardians with warlock, and 2 squads of 10 guardians one with 1 warlock(thats all he has)
First started off with the laying of terrain each of us 2 pieces, turned into me getting entrenched in terrain giving my friends just about completely unprotested movement

As we started my nid friend went up first, moving his carni and guants to my right between the two of the terrain buildings with the biggest gap on the field probably, moving his warriors close behind for synapse but hugging a building for Los and cover saves, his carni taking shots at my oblit and his guants heading towards my shooting squad, as well moving his genestealers to my left

Then my eldar friend went moving his eldar to my left but sending his normal guardians in a more direct path and using his storm guardians to circle around the terrain to try to get behind my forces and his farseer using doom to good effect

Next my turn, my oblit responds to the carni's VC with LS shots as carni lumbers towards him, my lord jumps in with the CC squad and heads to my left to head off the guardians and genestealers while my shooting squad shot up as many guants as i could, buuuut them only being like 20 inches away it wasnt alot of death as i would have hoped

Thats the start now heres now it played out, oblit and carni continue to take shots at each other my shooting squad takes out enough of the gaunts by the time they reach CC my marines are aable to push them back with ease, i push up my rhino to support my CC squad as they're retreating from getting doom casted on them so they dont get shot to pieces, then my rhino gets torn to pieces by rending genestealers so wasnt able to provide the cover my CC squad expected buuut apparently the genestealers got a little to close for the eldar players comfort or just being random like he always is :lol: but then proceeded to cast doom on the genestealers and unleashing a storm of fire(for guardians) turning all but one genestealers into a pile of sharuken covered carcasses, now free from doom, my CC squad charged back at the guardians making one squad run in terror from loosing so many in a round of shooting and headed for the flee'ing farseer as he now tried to rescue him by moving his storm guardians and normal guardians for my CC squad, while the warriors and my shooting squad now duked it out in shooting and finished them off and his carnifex getting into CC wounding my oblit but i made the invul save and my oblit knocking off its last wound as my CC squad chased down his farseer and moved into the storm guardians squad from victory in CC, pretty much just knicking off storm guardians until the end of the game

And so chaos gets a victory where i should have lost thanks to a crazy eldar player :lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
i would have attacked the nids to because i hate them my objective would have beeen stop the nids winning at all costs

·
Registered
128 Posts
its all about the objective my skill at games like this and my wonderfull luck rarly fail i do not like games with no objectives ie victory points wins

·
Registered
128 Posts
i do not make mistakes fool fortune blesses the bold

·
Registered
128 Posts
back to the point of this.
good battle report Deamonsrus

·
Registered
128 Posts
back to the point of this.
good battle report Deamonsrus

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you :D was definately a intresting game to play
as well just had a 5 way recently, me and the eldar player playing 1500 points vs 3 1000 points, a BT army, a SOB army and a SM army, ooh that was intresting, like... 3hour long game :shock: of course do the the endless amount of faith points and how much time they seemed to add to the game,anyways lost pretty much because my terminators lost their support fire thanks to a really lucky orbital strike knocking all except my champ out in that shooting squad of marines, well.. ill go into furthor details if you guys want me too :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sure go ahead i like hearing about battle reports.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts