Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 40 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
the description for vens training in 'Nalsheen' are located from the bottom of page 248 through to mid-page 251 of the book "Traitor General"

ven's training began at age of three or four(not clean in the book)

the 'Nalsheen' training has been passed down from father to son from the first settlers of tanith, it also explains about why they chose the old form of imperial gothic as there secreet language, and it describes his 'teacher' as the old master in the nalwoods.

hope that is clear enough
 

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Joined
·
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok I'll give it 6 hours and then if nobody has got it then I'll draw a line in the sand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
the description for vens training in 'Nalsheen' are located from the bottom of page 248 through to mid-page 251 of the book "Traitor General"

ven's training began at age of three or four(not clean in the book)

the 'Nalsheen' training has been passed down from father to son from the first settlers of tanith, it also explains about why they chose the old form of imperial gothic as there secreet language, and it describes his 'teacher' as the old master in the nalwoods.

hope that is clear enough
well, if what you say is true. about the Father/son Pass-it-on theory, im sure it has to be Ezra.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
ezra is not vens father
 

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Joined
·
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Right, time for answer I think. The last Nalsheen is never stated. Its not Ven, as he never completed his training. Presumably it was a old man somewhere in the woods making a last stand against the invasion. I'm a bastard arn't I?

New question. Where was the AX-1-0 first seen?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
so Jacobite was my answer not clear enough?
 

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Joined
·
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Not really as your implying that it was Ven's master that was the last. It could have been another. The answer is never stated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
I think the Tiger Shark AX-1-0 was first sighted in the Taros Offensive.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,544 Posts
That depends on if you're using Legion to refer to Chaos Space Marines, in which case Raptors have no set color scheme-- they're simply jump packers. The previous Codex had them in sort of a reddish bronze, though.

The Space Marine Second-Founding Chapter, Raptors, founded from the Raven Guard Legion, wore camo green up until the release of Insignium Astartes and How to Paint Space Marines, where they appear in blue and yellow armour. Their Chapter symbol is a black eagle head facing to the left.
 

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Joined
·
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Argh ok in the interest of keeping the game going I'm going to give it to you. The Raptors and the Raptor Legion are actually two different chapters. The Raptors are in the a green camo and the Raptor Legion are in Blue and Yellow as you stated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Er. Could I ask my Question?
 

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Joined
·
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Ah you kinda left it for a bit Cas, you still get the point though. If Son doesn't in the next 24 hours then sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Well, that's damn close to 24 hours.

In the Last Chancer's book series, they were held up on a snow world famous for its components in plasma weaponry. What "astounding" percentage (give or take) of shots made with this material didn't fail?
 

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Joined
·
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The alloy was Ansidium Ninety and it only has a 45% chance of failing. So it has a 55% success rate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Bravo, sir. Bravo. Your question.
 
21 - 40 of 301 Posts
Top