281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
*Ahem* it's pronounced Swooping Hawks.:biggrin:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I just ran with the logic that if you do a sucessor it says to just rename the characters, thus logically all the successors get a jetbike. And no, the current answer is not Banshees or Warp Spiders.

Dragonlover
i see your logic Dragonlover, however this quiz should really only deal in facts. surely. the downside to your arguement is that there are 6 sucessor chapters mentioned in the Codex, but these are by no means the only successor chapters, these are just 6 well known successor chapters.

can i get a ruling on this Jac?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
While I also have serious misgivings about this question I'll let it go. For the only reason that nobody got the question. If somebody had then it would be a different story.

Its not an ideal situation I know Jase but its going to muck the game up even more if we try and go back and redo it all.

However in future try and keep these things factual (and yes I know I need to do that as well)

·
Registered
203 Posts
No worries, will do. For the record, the current question is a direct lift from either the current Eldar codex or the previous one... it may even be in both, can't remember off the top of my head.

Dragonlover

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yup, the three days is up. The answer is the Slicing Orbs of Zandros. They have no stats, no rules, but are mentioned in one of the little fluff boxes in the Codex.

Dragonlover

P.S: Given that the 1st of June is Sunday, I'm assuming that this is the final question this time around?

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol, thought i'd pick up the thread jac, here's a long easy one to get the ball rolling:
anyone name all 20 original legions and their primarchs?

281 - 300 of 301 Posts