Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
throw a curve ball in there from the new Daemons book...

what was the name of the Keeper of Secrets that masterminded the fall of Kher-Ys (easy one) want his name and his aka.

·
Registered
195 Posts
unanswerable?

the answer was Ail'Slath'Sleresh aka Heartslayer.

next question: complete the name...

Inquisitor Carolus .......

·
Registered
195 Posts
ok, one sec, don't want to cheat anyone out of points here...

i got an email today telling me that dragonlover had replied to this thread with the right answer to my last question, but upon arrival at the thread there was no answer here...

any idea why?

·
Registered
249 Posts
The server change lost a days worth of posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
actually, sammael's Jetbike is the last in a series of jetbike. it says that there may be a number of other jetbikes remaining in the imperium, but an exact number is never mentioned. anywhere. so i'm saying the answer would have to be:

more than one.

if this is wrong, then i'd like to know the source of where you've got this exact number, cause i've searched everywhere.

·
Registered
195 Posts
can you PM me an exact page reference as to where it is then, cause i cannot find it at all. do not worry, i won't reveal the answer, i'm just curious as to where this info has come from.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Since the three days are up, here's the answer: 7. One for the Dark Angels, and one for each of the Successor Chapters in the Codex.

New question: Which Aspect is described as 'wierdly terrifying'?

Dragonlover

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I have a hunch that its Warp Spiders.:biggrin:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Banshees.

And i'm not sure about your answer to the jetbikes as it says it's 'possible' the successor chapters have one. not confirmed. there's no definite number mentioned in the codex, which is why i asked for confirmation, and why i was stuck with an answer.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just ran with the logic that if you do a sucessor it says to just rename the characters, thus logically all the successors get a jetbike. And no, the current answer is not Banshees or Warp Spiders.

Dragonlover

261 - 280 of 301 Posts