Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm currently planning to re-theme my desktop, and have been thinking over what I want to do.

One of my ideas is to theme it around the 40k universe, black terminals with green text (at least I think I've seen them represented as such), fairly plain, functional with a few flourishes for The Emperor. Ideally I'll be aiming for a Space Wolves look.

I've had a quick google, but I'm not sure what to search for as I've mainly been focused on the fantasy game, rather than 40k. I'm basically looking for images of the terminals that are used in 40k, and other images of their computer screens. Any help would be appreciated, and updates will be made.

If this isn't in the right area please feel free to move it to the relevant sub-forum.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You should replace your system sounds with sounds from the warhammer games. I have been meaning to do that, but I have all my warhammer video games on steam so its confusing. Anyone know how to do it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know how I can set my desktop up, what I lack is art to work from, which is where I was hoping you guys might help out.
I'm fairly sure I've seen pictures of computer terminals in 40k, but I'm unable to track down any. :( If anyone could give me either the right things to search for, or pictures that match what I'm looking for it would be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts