- Image from Tabeltop Standard
Okay, the last attempt was a total mess, so I want to try a new approach that makes a lot more sense.
Basically these are based on Thunderwolf Cavalry, since they exist now, and just changing things subtly to make them work in a CSM list. The entire point is to create a reasonable unit that my friends will let me use.
These are essentially Berzerkers on Juggernauts.
Skullcrushers of Khorne are an Elites choice for a Chaos Space Marines or Khorne Daemonkin army .
Skullcrushers of Khorne: 160 Points
Skullcrusher: WS5 BS4 S4 T5 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 Sv 3+ Unit type: Cavalry
Skull Champion: WS5 BS4 S4 T5 W2 I4 A4 Ld 9 Sv 3+ Unit type: Cavalry (Character)
Unit composition: One Skull Champion and two Skullcrushers
- Power Armor
- Bolt Pistol
- Frag Grenades
- Krak Grenades
- Juggernaut of Khorne
- Butcher's Nails
- Champion of Chaos (Skull Champion only) (Chaos Space Marines faction only)
- Skulls for the Skull Throne! (Skull Champion only) (Khorne Daemonkin faction only)
- Blood For the Blood God! (Khorne Daemonkin faction only)
- Mark of Khorne
- Furious Charge
- May include up to three additional Skullcrushers of Khorne: 50 pts/model
- Any model may replace their bolt pistol with a Plasma Pistol: 15 pts/model
- Any model may take items from the Melee Weapons list
- Any model may take Melta bombs: 5 pts/model
- The unit may take Veterans of the Long War: 2 pts/model
- One model may take an Icon of the Stampede: 20 pts
Butcher's Nails: A model with the Butcher's Nails wargear has the Feel No Pain special rule.
Icon of Stampede: Adds +1 to combat resolution. Grants the unit's attacks the Rending special rule, including Hammer of Wrath attacks.