Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone like to join in with 40k role play if so post character and army on this and ill make up some background story :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Sorry, don't think anyone knows how this is supposed to work (I certainly don't).

How are we supposed to post characters? We don't know how you want us to make them up. Without a clue as to formats/limitations/rules of the game, I don't really know where to start.

What sort of background are you gonna make up? The background is there, it's the 40k universe...

I really don't mean to be negative, honest - I just don't understand what you're after.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
have the manager put an initial point limit and make a character from a basic codex up to that point limit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
well I'll join in either way... but if there is a point limit keep is small... cause I just want a small squad of kommandos... maybe part of someone else's army?

·
Registered
259 Posts
have the manager put an initial point limit and make a character from a basic codex up to that point limit.
Whos the manager? Where do i find him etc

I would sign up and make a character but ensure where to get point limit from and where I should post character

·
Registered
1 Posts
i will do it gladly

i think it would be great fun

just tell me the amount of points and i will make a character

1 question what army would we be using and also do we make an indervidual character or a whole squad.

just so i can make my character/squad and then post it

i only have the codexs of
Space Marines
Daemonhunters
Blood Angels
Space Wolves
Imperial Guard
Necrons
and somewhere in my house Tau

that is all i can use

i would suggest Space Marines as
A: most people have him
nd
B: they are easy to create characters for

also i think it would be easier to do this if instead of doing this on here do it on msn

tell points and character or squad as soon as possible please

thanks

Cpatain Joel of the Black Lions 4th Company

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
basically its likestar wars rping u have your character and then you make a small force of what ever you want for example
my character is called chaplain charval and he has a master crafted crozius and artificer armour and following me is my terminator retuinue of 5 cc termies 2 squads of devestators one warlord titan and2 squads of tactical marines
you play it like

*chants Litanies Of Hate* The emperor is with us the honour of the chapter is with us Brothers today the enemy shall know fear, we arnt no pansy ultramarines WE ARE THE JUNGLE SKULLS!! *lots of shouting and banging on walls of gunship banner bearer of my command squad roars * for the emperor!!and we charge out of the dropship jumps just in front of lycan and smashes aside 3 orks with my crozi* *ork does fancy sword display* *i shoot him in the face*
*warlord titan lays down strafing fire in front of us with its mega bolter killing 23 orks* HEEY GET UR OWN KILLS!!
u get it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts