Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems 40K Radio has just released their first new podcast. Im downloading it right now so I dont know if its any good.

http://www.40kradio.com/

July 15th Intro Show

The new production crew have done their magic mixing and editing the latest and greatest from 40K Radio. We hope you enjoy the new format.

Management.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Immediately put off by the accent of the lead host George. He sounds like a right mincer. I can't listen to that when I'm training...

edit* - OMFG! The other guy has a lisp...

That's like employing an armless window cleaner!

Jeez...that is harsh on the ears.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Immediately put off by the accent of the lead host George. He sounds like a right mincer. I can't listen to that when I'm training...

I am going to have to have to give this a listen now, purely for these reasons

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts

That's like employing an armless window cleaner!

Jeez...that is harsh on the ears.

Thanks for the warning, now I know not to waste any of my precious megabytes downloading it. Also thanks for the laugh, armless window cleaner, ROFL. Plus rep to you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry about the spamming but yes 40k radios is back woot:biggrin::biggrin:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Wait.... there is nothing wrong with this dudes accent. lol Its called an American.... perhaps you have heard of them. The speech impediment dude is a bit taxing to listen to but he is an ok guy.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Funny Story of 2 english Johns.

one lives in the US over here and plays warhammer with me all the time, another was a client that was only in the us for a couple of days.

I told the US english John that I could tell how badly his accent had been "americanized" after talking to the other John from england.

His text message back still kills me to this day, it was "What have I ever done to you to deserve such a vile and evil insult?"

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Funny Story of 2 english Johns.

one lives in the US over here and plays warhammer with me all the time, another was a client that was only in the us for a couple of days.

I told the US english John that I could tell how badly his accent had been "americanized" after talking to the other John from england.

His text message back still kills me to this day, it was "What have I ever done to you to deserve such a vile and evil insult?"
Colour me intrigued- where were the two Johns from?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Which one? The dude with the speech impediment?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I never noticed. Have to listen to it again to see but they didn't sound odd to me.... But then again I have been in sanfran for a week so maybe I am used to it. Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts