Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a new player, mostly drawn to the hobby because of the painting and assembly aspect but I will play the strategic part of the game as well. The models that took my attention (and ordered them) are the mek gunz and the flash gitz. So I put together a list based on these models and tried to create a fancy story for my fancy gitz.

The List:

spearhead detachment

HQ
Wierdboy - Warlord - Follow me Ladz, Warphaed, da jump, warpath (75pts)

Heavy Support
1 kaptin (gitfinda squig) + 9 x flash gitz + 2 x ammo runtz (330pts)

6 x Mek Gunz (2 x kustom mega kannon, 2 x smasha kannon, 2 x traktor kannon) (310pts)
6 x Mek Gunz (2 x kustom mega kannon, 2 x smasha kannon, 2 x traktor kannon) (310pts)

so the list is at 1995pts total

I have no much to none experience so i would like to hear some thoughts from you guys. The idea of the list is that the mek gunz stay behind and the one unit of flash gitz comes with tellyporta turn 2. an other unit of gitz comes in the same turn with da jump.

The fluff of the list is that the wierdboy is a very flashy trapper named Da lil Emprah and he splits his rhymes at the gorkamorka warbeat. The Kaptins and their Krewz really give the respect to Da lil Emprah and they flex all over the galaxy their mad skillz and their mad stylez. They are rich and they are not afraid to flex it.

any ideas if this list is going to work? not really interested to be in the competitive scene but not really enjoying loosing all the time as well. i already have 1/3 of this list purely for collection reasons and want to expand it but since these models are expensive enough, I wanted some opinions.

Thanks Lads.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts