Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. The Newcomer Triva is back again after a couple of months of rest.

Round III

It's designed for new people to the game to get some knowledge. If you want to be hard then go the normal game. But be warned that place is evil:wink: If you need help on what sort of level the questions should be or just need ideas - here is the previous round:

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3200&highlight=Triva+Game

Previous Winners are:

Round 1 - Wrath Of Khaine
Round 2 - cerrakoth

One person asks a question (obviously it has to be 40k related), then the next poster tries to answer it. If the original poster verifies the answer correct then the answerer gets to ask the next question. Every question you answer correctly is worth one point, and I'll record everyones' scores in this post. If you don't verify other people's answer to your question right or wrong for 24 hours or don't ask a question after you've been verified correct for 24 hours someone else can ask a new question. If no-one can answer your question correctly for three days then you can ask a new question. The winner is the person with highest score at the end of the month! There are also awards that you can get by doing certain things, they are listed below.

Important: If at any point you get more than 4 questions right in the harder game you can no longer participate in this game. Your just too good otherwise.

Awards:

+=The Dominator award: Answer 3 or more questions in a row.
*=The Speed Demon Award: Answer a question within five minutes of it being posted.

- Scores -

pyroanarchist: 12 * (SP) x 1
loyalist 42: 8
CallumM27: 6 *(SP) x 1
Pariah Mk.231: 5
vindur: 5
asianavatar: 4
lolthirster: 4* (SP) x 2
ThePelt: 3
silb: 3
kiboko: 3
Casmiricus: 3
DarknessDawns: 2
roberto2391: 2
toreilus: 2
kiboko: 2
thomas2: 2
cccp_one: 1
chrisman 007: 1
revenant13: 1
DarKKKKK: 1
Hayden: 1
Janus Blackheart: 1
Nosotros: 1
Son Of Horus: 1
Johnny Genocide: 1
GhostBear: 1
LJT 123: 1
jakkie: 1
Leatharnak: 1
Steel Rain: 1
solitaire: 1
Lore-Colten: 1
Triumph Of Man: 1
Lord Reevan: 1
NoiseMarine: 1
cool_conoly: 1

The first question is: Name two of the planets used within our Solar System by the Imperuim.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct. Although I wasn't aware of Saturn. Hey you learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I thought it might be a trick question with Mars officially Ad-mech, who claim to be allies of the Imperuim not part.

Question 2: What was the name of the Dark Angel homeworld?

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Terra (Earth) with the Imperial Palace, Saturn which is a Inquisitorial planet.
If you want to get really technical, Saturn itself isn't occupied. Its moons, on the other hand, are. Titan, in particular, is the location of the Grey Knights fortress-monestary.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pah its the Newcomer game. I think we can let that slide. If it occurs in the hard version, well thats another matter.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
That one's a little open-ended. I know I'm being difficult with technicalities... haha...

There are probably at least a hundred Space Marine Chapters who wear silver. Most noteworthy would be the second-founding primogenetor chapter Doom Eagles, though the Grey Knights, Brotherhood of a Thousand, Tigers Argent, Iron Knights, Iron Snakes, and Knights of the Raven appear in Insignium Astartes.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
QUESTION: how many men carried he standard of the 7th cadian during the battle of tyrok fields?

·
Registered
505 Posts
What successor chapter was created from the Space Wolves legion during the second founding? (Hint: this is not a trick question, and the answer is not the Great Companies)

1 - 20 of 347 Posts