Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I'm not quite sure where to post this, but it this section didn't seem to be completely off the point).

Quite some time ago, I made this video using various footage from Warhammer Online:

Now, I want to make a similar video with footage from various 40k games. The problem is, the material I want seems to be a little more difficult to find in downloadable and deitable form.

So, I was whether any of you guys might be able to give me a hand. Here's a list of the footage I'm looking for:

- Dawn of War (along with Winter Assault and Dark Crusade): trailers, cutscenes and maybe some in-game material.

- Fire Warrior: Trailer and cutscenes

- Squad Command: Trailer and cutscenes

- Final Libreration: Trailer and cutscenes

If you happen to have any videos of this kind on your computer or know where I can download them, please let me know.

All help will be greatly apreciated! :biggrin:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Final liberation geez!!! thats as old as me unless a more recent one has come out, yeah 1995 so not older than me but you sure you want cut scenes from that?(I dont have any sorry)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Final liberation geez!!! thats as old as me unless a more recent one has come out, yeah 1995 so not older than me but you sure you want cut scenes from that?(I dont have any sorry)
Well, maybe. I saw some of it on YouTube, and it looked suprisingly good.

I basically want anything that could be found.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's freeware. Just google it.
Instal and run it, choose the output format and get the URL.
And you're sure it works? I've tried some similar programs, and they didn't work as intended.

Also, are you sure I can get the videos with it?

And does it occupy a lot of ar hard drive space?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some people suggested me TubeHunter, ZillaTube or an add-on for FireFox, but VDownloader gets the job done too.

About 3,20 MB. But the more you download...
Sounds nice. I'll check it out tomorrow! ^^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts