Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well getting a good laugh today at school this kid took all my papers and threw them on the floor, and while he was playing soccer I ran right behind him and kicked him in the jibblers. Running away he couldn't catch up so I yelled I got the hit and run rule b***h. I am not sure what possessed me to do that, but anyway I just had to get that out. Have you been a situation that automatically do something related to 40k?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Saying that "the Emperor guides my hand" always when we have a test in school and make some 40k:ish gesture when you do it??

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
In a situation where i cannot decide what i want to do i roll a dice - evens i do option 1 and odds i do option 2. always ends with interesting conversations with people when they ask "why do you carry a dice around?"

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
I am constantly quoting 40k or fantasy in referance to a real situation, nothing like yelling for the emporer as you charge forward in rugby.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I am constantly quoting 40k or fantasy in referance to a real situation, nothing like yelling for the emporer as you charge forward in rugby.
Did that one time in football... kid was confused as shit.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I got the other forwards to scream it as well as we charged in, and literally the other team just stopped moving for a few seconds with petrified looks on their face it was funny as shit

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Watched a guy trip over a curb, he didn't get hurt but went down fairly hard. Looked to my friend and said... "rolled a 1."

When he got up and brushed himself off and continued on his way I said... "passed armour save..."

My friend about choked from laughing. I didn't think it was that funny, but he got a kick out of it.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yup broke a kids arm in that game...damn I miss European sports.

Also I must say smoking SUCKS in America. I asked a guy that was smoking at a bus stop if I could have a ***...guess what he thought I was talking about? I miss Newport :*(

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
HAHAHA! Cultural fail. The word you are looking for is cig or smoke. BTW, play football. Its muck more violent.

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
I know what you mean Hippy, my early life was back and forth from the UK and Canada, and the cultural differances, let alone the language made things..interesting.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
HAHAHA! Cultural fail. The word you are looking for is cig or smoke. BTW, play football. Its muck more violent.
Yeah I've resorted to using the term cig now.

xD you're fucking kidding right? football isn't THAT violen- fuck you're American, you're talking about that prissy little sport that kinda looks like Rugby, but you need padding so you don't get a boo-boo.

Honestly real football is more violent than that american shit xD

I know what you mean Hippy, my early life was back and forth from the UK and Canada, and the cultural differances, let alone the language made things..interesting.
We would never be able to do that my grandmother is hardcore racist against anyone that has any connection to French xD

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Ever play it? If you don't use pads you will die. lol Goes something like this:
Coach:"See that guy?"

Player: "Yeah, Coach."

Coach: "I want you to run as fast as you can and ram him. OK?"

Player: "OK."

Really, if you didn't use the pads you would be fubar.

And I played SOCCER(get used to it fucker), it isn't anywhere near as violent.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Ever play it? If you don't use pads you will die. lol Goes something like this:
Coach:"See that guy?"

Player: "Yeah, Coach."

Coach: "I want you to run as fast as you can and ram him. OK?"

Player: "OK."

Really, if you didn't use the pads you would be fubar.

And I played SOCCER(get used to it fucker), it isn't anywhere near as violent.
My Rugby games went something like this

Coach: "See that bloke?"

Me: "That one?"

Coach: "Yeah"

Me: "What about him?"

Coach: "Destroy him..."

*Tackle him as hard as possible without breaking any rules/bodyparts*

and yes I went a season at my High School (I made varsity and I barely knew the game xD) but I gave up since I was a linemen and all I was doing was moving 6 inches forward to shove the other guy out of my way to get to the QB. I was able to get 4 sacks in one game :D

Like I said American Football...not my cup of tea

Also my girl-friend plays for her varsity team and I must say I've seen more injuries in that game then they're American Football team

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Thats because linemen don't need to know anything, just need to shuffle a bit. Linebacker is where it is at.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yeah but must say it is the most repetitive and boring game EVER MADE

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Can we stay on topic. If you want to dicuss the merits of certain sports please take the discussion to the off topic area where you may argue to your hearts content.

I cant think of anything that I have done like this, although the one about tripping over the curb was pretty amusing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts