1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Company
1700 pts
30 DC: 25 with power weapon, 5 with power fist. all with JP and Lemartes

2nd Company
1100 pts
30 DC:25 with power weapon, 5 with power fist

HQ: Libby with Wings of sang. and shield of sang.
100 pts

Elite: Chaplain
100 pts

My plan is that I am a huge target so that the enemy concentrates on killing my guys and I have taken the replacements as a strategic asset. Thereby freeing up my mates to fire and forget at the shit that I have not tied up yet. Nothing says " I am so gonna fuck your day up" like 60 crazed maniacs who have visions of the past and get FNP for free. The Chaplain is in there to give them re-rolls on everything and the Libby is there to offer a cover-save. Other than that its really just kill kill kill.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Ive never played a Apoc game, buts id asusme the 0-1 until limit stil applys to DC unless you have Astorath the Grim, whom i dnot see, is this a typo or am i missing something?

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Ahhh i knew there was no FOC in Apoc games but i though limits still applied in terms of certain units.

Well now thats cleared up, ill say i like the list, since DC are simply awesome, yet based on my own lists of DC standard 40k just hurts them.

Id remove the Chaplain and replace with a Reclusiarch since the extra Wound might come of use. I like the libby. Aint much else i can say really since im yet to play Apoc, other than i love this list since its DC and plenty of them :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts