1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lord:
Sorcerer Lord
Level 4, Mark of Tzeentch
Enchanted Shield, Book of Secrets, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Dispel Scroll, Disc of Tzeentch
[400]

Chaos Lord
Mark of Khorne, Shield, Crown of Everlasting Conquest, Dragon Helm, Sword of Swift Slaying
[320]

Hero:
Wulfrik the Wanderer
[185]

Exalted Hero
Battle Standard Bearer, Flail, Shield, Mark of Khorne, Bloodcurdling Roar, Blasted Standard
[194]

Core:
(40) Chaos Marauders
Mark of Khorne, Great Weapons, Full Command
[250]

(40) Chaos Marauders
[250]

(40) Chaos Marauders
[250]

(40) Chaos Marauders
[250]

(5) Chaos Warhounds
[30]

(5) Chaos Warhounds
[30]

(5) Chaos Warhounds
[30]

Special:
Chaos Chariot
Mark of Slaanesh
[130]

Chaos Chariot
Mark of Slaanesh
[130]

Chaos Chariot
Mark of Slaanesh
[130]

Rare:
Chaos Warshrine
Mark of Slaanesh
[140]

Chaos Warshrine
Mark of Slaanesh
[140]

Chaos Warshrine
Mark of Slaanesh
[140]

[2999]

Just screwing around with the idea. Chariots go after the backfield, Marauders take center stage (except those with Wulfrik). They are buffed out by the Shrines and the characters just do what they do. It is rough as a list can be, mostly just tinkering with some ideas.

Thoughts? Ideas? Obvious flaws?

·
Registered
93 Posts
i realy like it :) but how much is mark of tzentch for maruarders? because with that they will have a 5+ ward save in close combat if u give them shields :) and also i would discourage great weapons on mauraders :( what are they I4?

·
Registered
442 Posts
likelyhood is that marauders will loose alot more than 10 casulties considering how combat works now flails are the better way meaning 50 s5 attacks before your opponent hits you most of the time

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That might be a good idea, actually. Since they would go at I4, which is not too shabby. Sure, the next round isn't as hot, but would that matter? Maybe. That is where testing would be useful!

·
Registered
442 Posts
well imo they are their to run in kick a unit below half points and then possibly die as you go before most other cores and such like also change the flail on your bsb for halberd also try take a unit of chosen with halberdss and favour of the gods

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Lord:
Sorcerer Lord
Level 4, Mark of Tzeentch
Enchanted Shield, Book of Secrets, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Dispel Scroll, Disc of Tzeentch
[400]

(Alternate Sorcerer Lord)
Level 4, Enchanted Shield, Book of Secrets, Talisman of Preservation (Name?), Third Eye of Tzeentch
[370]

Hero:
Wulfrik the Wanderer
[185]

Exalted Hero
BSB, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield, Chaos Runesword, Steam of Corruption
[220]

Exalted Hero
Mark of Tzeentch, Berserker Sword, Collar of Khorne, Bloodcurdling Roar
[185]

Core:
(40) Chaos Marauders
Mark of Khorne, Flails, Full Command
[250]

(40) Chaos Marauders
[250]

(40) Chaos Marauders
[250]

(40) Chaos Marauders
[250]

(10) Marauder Horsemen
Mark of Khorne, Flails, Musician
[186]

(10) Marauder Horsemen
[186]

(10) Marauder Horsemen
[186]

Rare:
Chaos Warshrine
Mark of Tzeentch
[150]

Chaos Warshrine
Mark of Tzeentch
[150]

Chaos Warshrine
Mark of Tzeentch
[150]

[2998]

Thoughts? Any?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would change the gear on your sorcerer to infernal puppet conjoined homoculous and third eye of tzeentch
Eh, that is not what my Sorcerer is for. He is to throw down Pandemonium and Gateway - either forcing opposing miscasts or nuking units.

Changing up what he has would make him more vulnerable, too. As it stands, he has a 2+AS, 3+ Ward vs. Missiles/Magic Missiles. He should never get into combat and should survive a lot of shooting with that, meaning he can spend his time tossing out spells.

I posted a second list that drops the combat Lord for a stronger BSB and another EH and picks up more Horsemen.

I am going to buy up enough crap to build any and all variations, but I am hoping to perfect a list before 'Ard Boyz, so I can go and stomp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts