Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I'm back again with another daemonzillalist, as I can't decide between crushers and seekers/horrors. I like crushers because of the models and their resilience, but I think Seekers can help assault gunlines and horrors can help by shooting 1st turn. I know fiends might be better, but the models are awfull and they don't have grenades... So here are the two lists I came up with:

1 bloodthirster
Unholy might

1 keeper of secrets
Unholy might

3x6 plaguebearers

2x4 bloodcrushers
Icon, instrument, fury

2 prince of tzeentch
Bolt of tzeentch, gaze

1 prince of nurgle
Touch, flies, hide
Daemonic flight

1 bloodthirster
Might, blessing

1 keeper of secrets
Unholy might

2x7 plaguebearers
1x icon of chaos

9 horrors
changeling

2x8 seekers
Transfixing gaze

2 prince of tzeentch
Bolt of tzeentch, gaze

1 prince of nurgle
Touch, flies, hide
Daemonic flight

MC's in one wave, small stuff in the other (which should be my first wave?)
Which one do you think would serve me better? cheers, nightbringer

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
I think both lists have their pros and cons. I would go with the second list but drop the seekers for bloodcrushers. The list would be a bit more versatile has a few more tough squads. Hope this helps. ^_^

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Swapping the seekers for crushers basically means using the other list:scratchhead:. Or are you suggesting swapping out some PB for horrors?

And I know that blessing isn't necessary, but I had 5 pts to spare... It can be dropped if needed.

Nightbringer

·
Registered
539 Posts
I usually always hit daemon players on it when they try to save against getting lash of submissioned......Or when a necron player teamed up with a guard player.......Guard player Psyker battle squaded the thirster down to LD2....then the necro player used the diecever's forced LD to run him off the table........was pretty funny to watch the thirster roll 3d6 and run of the table buy half an inch. We all laughed

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
More or less saying to take both crushers and horrors. I would drop the seekers so you still have a decent number of troops.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I like the first list. It provides you with a really tough core and troops(in the form of Pbs and Crushers, realize they are not troops) that can soak up a lot of punishment and dish it out as well, at least the Crushers can.

It is also a very well rounded list and this is a nice touch.

Gub

1 - 7 of 7 Posts