Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This list is designed for a pure alpha strike mentality. Both rune priests continually cast storm caller to provide cover saves to the razorbacks while also casting living ligtning to take out soft vehicles and anti infantry. Meanwhile you are cranking out 9 lascannon shots a turn, 15 missile launcher shots a turn, and on the first turn an additional 9 missile launcher shots from the hunter killer missiles. Once all vehicles are popped you use the frag missiles to take out horde/ infantry and if something gets into your ranks, you have 6 flamer templates and 30 rapid fire bolters to deal with in your face creatures.

HQ

Rune priest - 175
Choose of the slain
wolf tail talisman
Saga of the beast slayer
Living lightning
STorm caller
Master of runes

Rune priest - 160
chooser of the slain
STorm caller
living lightning
master of runes

Grey hunter x 5 - 245
flamer
razorback w/ TWLC and hunter killer missile

Grey hunter x 5 - 245
flamer

Grey hunter x 5 - 245
flamer

Grey hunter x 5 - 260
flamer
power weapon

Grey hunter x 5 - 245
flamer

Grey hunter x 5 - 245
flamer

Long fangs w 5x missile launcher - 225

·
Registered
105 Posts
pure competitive players use emperor's tarrot for the +1 to inshure a first turn alpha strike.but me I use bjorn so I get the reroll.also if your not shy to allies.why Mech guard does so good is an AV-12 front of the chimera does better than the razorback.so why not include some inquisitor stormtroopers in chimeras in total 5 of them with a transport and 2 plasma guns is 155 points so they can be use full too.

Also mixing in some TWC would be good but they are kind of a glass hammer.as they did to bolters.adding them would add a distraction/hammer unit that would but your list over the top.

all in all I like it its very similar to mine.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Add two more RP and you are golden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.