Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. This is my first attempt at a dual/multi god list. Usually i just run Khorne, but they are proving to be lacking just a bit. Hopefully the addition of slaanesh will help spruce this up. The idea is for khorne to hold down the enemy long enough for the slaanesh to come in and clean up whats left. any CC is welcome, let me know. thanks

WAVE 1

Bloodthirster w/ UM - 270pts
Herald of Khorne w/ Juggernaught, UM, FoK - 130pts (with blood crushers)

4 Bloodcrushers of Khorne w/ FoK - 170pts

9 Bloodletters w/ Icon, FoK - 179pts
9 Bloodletters w/ Icon, FoK - 179pts

Soulgrinder w/ Phlegm- 160pts

WAVE 2

Herald of Slaanesh w/ PoS, UM, Mount - 95pts (with seekers)

4 Fiends of Slaanesh w/ UM - 130pts

10 Daemonettes - 140pts
10 Daemonettes - 140pts

5 Seekers of Slaanesh - 85pts

1998pts

let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
cool but blood letters are more of a clean up unit it from what ive seen im planning on having a wall of pb's in my deamons then bloodletters come in wave 2 to charge through the wall and mop up what i manage to contain
i mean to see you need something to take the shots while the bloodletters are vulnerable the soul grinder will take the lascannon shots but if you get within charge range of marines 2 words rapid fire

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just as a note, this was one way i was looking at how this should look. if someone knows a way these two gods work together and you have a ultimately better list and strat, i'd like to hear it, but i would like to keep it red and purple. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts