Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Looks good but you may want to consider changing the forgefiend to a maulerfiend. You have lots of shooting so something that is a beast in CC would be good.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
And it is useful. So you can do the forgefiend. Another cheap way to get it is to take three meks give them all kustom mega blastas and put one each in a boys squad. You just added a special weapon for free Strength 8 AP2 and if a challenge is issued you can have the mek take it while the nob bashes on the regular troops.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Yes you are going in the right direction, I think you are at the play testing part for your list personally.

Now please don't hate me too much but I don't think you can take the Lukky stikk and da fixxer uppers in the same army. The codex says one per army, but some people say it is one per character.

I like the new lord if you could give him a couple of spawn to run with him that would be a cool little unit.

I am just trying to figure out where the boss goes in your army? He is tooled up to fight but has no one go with him unless he goes in a boys squad but that will slow down the boys squad. He could ride in the Mork but that is an expensive delivery system. So not sure what you had planned for him.

Other thing to consider is the killa kans. I love them but don't use them except for fighting other horde armies killa kand with grotzokkas tear up troops. But I mostly fight marines and other hard stuff that if they look at the killa kan wrong it dies. Also if ony one dies you have to take the cowardly grot test. So my advice would be to play test them and see if they work for you. You may find that a deff dread with 2 kustom mega blastas works better for you.

Or if you decide that the kans aren't working for you then you can try 3 mega kannons or look into fast attack to help out your blitz bomber with some cheap rokkit deffkoptas or rokkit buggies for fast mobile twin linked rokkit goodness.

So I think you are at the play test stage because you might find that some stuff works well together and other things don't like maybe lootas aren't working and flash gitz work better for you or the Morkanaut isn't doing what you want and battlewagons are better. It wiill depend on your play style and how you want your army to work.

So just some things to consider it is a good list now is play test time and making small tweaks to the army instead of big changes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.