Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sigismund; 230pts

Templar Brethren, 4 Additional Members, Legion Vexilla, Meltabombs, Master-crafted Thunder Hammer, Land Raider Phobos = 585

Templar Brethren, 5 Additional Members, Legion Vexilla, Meltabombs, Thunder Hammer, Land Raider Phobos = 595

Templar Brethren, 5 Additional Members, Legion Vexilla, Meltabombs, Thunder Hammer, Land Raider Phobos = 595

= 2,000

Because why not? 30 Power Sword wielding lunatics with AP2 in AV14 Hardcases, 6 TL Lascannons and about the hardest character to come out of the wood work sans Primarchs. On the charge, I'm putting out 36 S5 AP3 WS5 Attacks, (Chapter Champion has 3 S8 AP2 Concussive attacks) and have 2+ Saves across the board.

Note; this is intended to play against other Heresy era armies as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Not the same thing, but this list reminds me of an all Death Company (exchanging 2+ for 3+ w/5+ FnP I suppose) list headed by Astorath in 40k. I'm unaware of the rules for Sigismund, how much of a bad ass is he?

In other news, looks like not a lot of 30k support here. Is it popular in your gaming group?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts