gifts[not spell ><]
breath of chaos
mastery of sorc
boon of mute[for them annoying independent hq u love to turn into a spawn]

elites
6 flamers
6 flamers

troops
14 bloodletter[thinking bout dropping deamonettes for another squad of bld lttrs]
2x10 men deamonettes

fast
7 hounds[karanak as one of them]
6 hounds

hvys
2x soul grinders
both with phlegm[spitting lugies at u all day]

total 1999

i know i need more troops might drop one of the hq's to add more blood letters
ps my rolling for the dice gods r not happy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hating each other

then thats the case no on can allied the army n the codex and can't be played. besides all gods hate each other anyway.
oh well back to where we were saying bout this list dont reply to this thread like he did tell me what u can do with it and, or to improve it [please NO nurgle tough but no punching ]

thx u for ur bussiness at may the chicken n change boon u to spawn of hate

·
Registered
320 Posts
I would consider dropping the unit of six hounds for more daemonettes in each unit. they are super fragile and easily go down so they need some numbers behind them

consider making three units of four flamers always nice to have them running around shooting at different things

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
its all good man, i just read it your post and was shocked. Humor is something obtained when you live with my family. but you could call it harrasment though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
um

keella your name before u make comment respect others i'm 38 and how old r u 19 seems like it don't speak like u hav experience till your older than me ok . Besides making comment to disrespecting others not good .so keep comments to yourself please

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx

yes thats is all i want is to here what u thx about the list and to try to fix it or to make it better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts