Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has read a comment I have left, this is pretty much what I always tell people to do. I've had some luck with this list so far, so I felt compelled to share:

Mephy

Furioso - BT, HF

Furioso - FC, HF

Priest - JP, PS

10 man RAS - 2x HF, 2x F (Priest goes here)

10 man RAS - 2x MG, PF, DP

5 man Scouts - snipers, cloaks, ML (Inquisitor goes here)

Baal Pred - TLAC, HBs, pintle SB

Stormraven - TLMM, TLLC, HB sponsons (Furioso transport)

Stormraven - TLMM, TLLC, HB sponsons (Furioso transport)

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor - carapace armour, 3x servo skulls, psyker, force sword

=][= dude hangs out with the Scouts, Prescience all day. Furiosos in the SRs, Priest and Flamer squad have the option to DS should I choose, Servo Skulls make jump troops not scatter for BA so I've been toying with that but haven't had a tactically applicable situation to DS the squad just yet. A possible variation on this list drops Mephy and the HB sponsons on the SRs for a Libby, a Tactical squad, and the Liber Heresius. Looks like:

Libby - JP

Furioso - BT, HF

Furioso - FC, HF

Priest - JP, PS

10 man RAS - 2x HF, 2x F (Priest and Libby go here)

10 man RAS - 2x MG, PF, DP

5 man Scouts - snipers, cloaks

10 man Tactical - PG, MM (=][= goes here, Liber Heresius for Scout T1 and further hijinks)

Stormraven - TLMM, TLLC (Furioso transport)

Stormraven - TLMM, TLLC (Furioso transport)

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor - carapace armour, 3x servo skulls, psyker, force sword, Liber Heresius

I haven't tried the second list, literally just made it up as I was typing this post. I like it though...I like the Liber Heresius in the Tactical squad. Makes them quite...tactical :wink:

Open to all questions and comments, and of course I'd love to hear what my fellow BA players might do differently were they to try to field (close to) the same units.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts