1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
You can always try to Green Stuff the Barrets, or lasguns... other then that I can't help you.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I will let you know how the ones i want turn out

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well i`ve been looking at a good few resin sites this weekend looking for a few bits and bats i need for my BT army and ended up ordeing some bits from the sight you found your sniper rifles, was tempted to order some myself but didn`t have enough money for them this month, maybe next time though..

i`ll post again to let you know if there bits are as good as they look..

·
Premium Member
12,822 Posts
What about the Elysian Bullpups? They have Suppressed version (2 per Special Weapon Pack), or Tallarn upgrade pack - their Lasguns are long, could be a bit like a Dragunov .3?

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
the SM scout sniper box comes with an untouched sniper rifle, it's be pretty easy to put it onto a guardsman and they look fairly good on one.

There's also the assault group with sniper rifles although The scaling might be a bit small compared to 40k however. The Dragunovs are especially nice however. Here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hardly anyone actually uses the ones in the IG command box, so you might find those on ebay for pretty cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.