1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
You can always try to Green Stuff the Barrets, or lasguns... other then that I can't help you.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I will let you know how the ones i want turn out

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well i`ve been looking at a good few resin sites this weekend looking for a few bits and bats i need for my BT army and ended up ordeing some bits from the sight you found your sniper rifles, was tempted to order some myself but didn`t have enough money for them this month, maybe next time though..

i`ll post again to let you know if there bits are as good as they look..

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
the SM scout sniper box comes with an untouched sniper rifle, it's be pretty easy to put it onto a guardsman and they look fairly good on one.

There's also the assault group with sniper rifles although The scaling might be a bit small compared to 40k however. The Dragunovs are especially nice however. Here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hardly anyone actually uses the ones in the IG command box, so you might find those on ebay for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Hardly anyone actually uses the ones in the IG command box, so you might find those on ebay for pretty cheap.
Yeah, what's wrong with the command squad ones? If you need ones without arms on them then the Catachan Command box has a Sniper Rifle with no hands (I think).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts