Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i felt i ahd to do this list tho i doupt i will ever have enoguht tanks to field it anytime soon (a total of 11 eldar Grav tanks!!!:shok:)

So here is what i have;
Autarch w/ Fuison gun, Mandiblasters, Power sword - 100pts
5 Dragons w/ Fire pike exarch - 100pts
Wave Serpent w/ Twin Bright Lance, Star engines, Vecroid Engines, Shuriken Cannon - 170pts
Wave Serpent w/ Twin Bright Lance, Star engines, Vecroid Engines, Shuriken Cannon - 170pts
Falcon w/ Shuriken Cannon, Scatter laser, Star engines - 160pts
[Mechnised Assualt spearhead]
[Tank Hunter Spearhead]
Fire Prism w/ Holo-fields - 150pts

Total - 2500pts
Can you say Chesse. It's obvious what it does. everythign deals with tanks with the Falcons dealing with any horde and possibly light tanks too. I'm not sure on the Autarch. Had 100pts left over i wasn't sur eon takign another fire dragon unit and putting them in a falcon.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well who said this army will sit bay and shoot. I will be dotting all over the place and the V engines are to stop me losing the whole unit. a total of 100+ points to protect almost all of the army is worht the points i feel.
I will almost always take a Exarch. the +1BS really helps and the Pikes are mainly there to lend support if my tanks pop whihc i'm sure 1 or 2 will. Also i can still ditch my Autarch if i need to as he seems to be doing not much other than points filling what with not Heavy support left and not enought points for another Formation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts