Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my finalized list for 'ard Boyz, unless there are a majority of ppl saying take this or that of them or these. :biggrin:

2500 Pts - Chaos Marines Roster - 'ard Boyz 2010

2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Chaos Sorcerer - Force Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Lash of Submission

10 Chosen
6 Chosen - Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Chaos Glory; Plasmagun
3 Chosen - Meltagun; Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Chaos Glory; Plasmagun
1 Chosen - Plasmagun; Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Chaos Glory; Plasmagun

16 Khorne Berzerkers
14 Khorne Berzerkers - Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades
2 Skull Champion - Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Fist

6 Noise Marines
5 Noise Marines - Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades
1 Noise Champion - Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Weapon

9 Obliterators
9 Obliterators - Power Fist

14 Plague Marines
8 Plague Marines - Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades
4 Plague Marines - Plasmagun; Close Combat Weapon; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades
2 Plague Champion - Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Fist

5 Rhino
3 Rhino - Twin Linked Bolter
2 Rhino - Extra Armor; Twin Linked Bolter

Total Roster Cost: 2498

·
Registered
74 Posts
i'm not too familiar with 2500 point armies, but one thing i see in your list is all your chosen have "chaos glory" on them. it's an icon, and only one model per squad has to take it.

also, four of your chosen seem to be taking two special weapons per model...

is this a mistake, or just your listing convention?

I'd also recommend taking daemon princes instead of the sorcerers thanks to eternal warrior and monstrous creature. in a pinch they're not bad at tankbusting.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorcs can Lash from inside a rhino while they are joined to a unit. At 2500pts you have to worry about your Deamon Princes getting pieced out by 15 ML in turn 1 (or the equivalent).

As to the Chosen 5 can have special weapons, the ap that I used seems to do some weird things. I chose to arm them with 2 Plasmaguns and 3 Meltas. With that load out they should be great at popping tanks or TEQ. The extra bodies are basically that extra bodies. I decided to make the number 10 and no rhino, this is something Im not sure I want to do. I could bring 8 and then give them a rhino to. But Scenario 3 makes me want to cut the Rhino out.

Also about the Chaos Glory Icon. Its show on each of them because of the listing app that I used. Yes only 1 guy has the Icon.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the list was good enough for a Second Place finish. See all the rest of the ppl that top 3ed in Round 2 and maybe Round 3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts